2018 Yamaha GP1800
A Legend Is Reborn
- Dual Remote Trasmitters: Controlling both Low RPM Mode™ and Security Mode, the remote transmitter is used to increase fuel-efficiency or disable the engine to prevent unauthorized start-ups.
- SVO Engine: Yamaha's 1.8L supercharged, Super Vortex High Output Marine engine delivers more power and torque than any WaveRunner Personal WaterCraft before it.
- Instrumentation: For a quick read on all system functions, including RiDE®.
- Reboarding Step: Designed to make it easier to reboard after a swim. Conveniently tucks away when not in use.
- Race Inspired Seat: Textured and bolstered for grip and comfort when charging into turns.
- Hull: The NanoXcel® 2 hull of this race-ready WaveRunner provides a winning power-to-weight ratio.
Hull + Deck
- Available Colors: Azure Blue Metallic, Torch Red Metallic
- Rider Capacity: 1-3 persons
- Length: 11 ft.
- Width: 4 ft.
- Height: 3 ft. 11 in.
- Dry Weight: 769 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 18.5 gal.
- Storage Capacity: 24.6 gal.
- NanoXcel®2 Ultra-lightweight Hull and Deck: Standard
- RiDE™ by Yamaha: Standard
- Reverse: In RiDE™ with Traction Control
- Trim System: Electric
- Security / Low-RPM Mode Remote Transmitter: Standard
- Multifunction Information Center*: Standard
- Racing Inspired Seat: Standard (two-piece)
- Watertight Storage: Standard
- Dual Mirrors: Standard
- Glove Box: With Dual Cupholders
- Reboarding Step: Standard
- Deck Mats: Custom Cut
- Tow Hook: Standard
- Automatic Bilge: Standard
- Displacement: 1812cc
- Engine Type: Supercharged 4-cylinder, 4-stroke, Super Vortex High Output Yamaha Marine Engine
- Pump Type: 160mm High-pressure
- Fuel Type Recommended: Premium Unleaded
- Engine Type
- Supercharged 4-cylinder, 4-stroke, Super Vortex High Output Yamaha Marine Engine
- Dry Weight
- 769 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 18.5 gal.
- 3 ft. 11 in.
- 11 ft.
- 4 ft.
- Rider Capacity
- 1-3 persons
- Storage Capacity
- 24.6 gal.
- 160mm High-pressure
- Azure Blue Metallic, Torch Red Metallic