2019 Yamaha TTR125LE
Fun For One, Fun For All
A versatile off‑road bike that's perfect for discovering the fun and freedom of trail riding.
- Low Seat Height: A seat height of less than 32 inches makes this bike accessible to most riders, but more than 11 inches of ground clearance and long-travel suspension at both ends make it a serious trail bike as well.
- Accessible Performance: Big fun for the whole family, the YZ-styled, four-stroke-powered TT-R125LE begs to be ridden by everyone from bigger kids to adults.
- Full-Featured Performance: The TT-R125LE model features push-button electric start, 19-inch and 16-inch wheels for great handling, an aluminum swingarm, adjustable suspension calibrated for aggressive and/or bigger riders, and 220mm front disc brake.
- Torque-Rich Motor: Potent 124cc air-cooled SOHC four-stroke powerplant puts out torquey, broadband power tuned for maximum off-road performance in a wide range of trail conditions.
- Responsive Power: 20mm Mikuni® carburetor ensures crisp, dependable throttle response.
- 5-Speed Transmission: Smooth-shifting, five-speed transmission with heavy-duty clutch is geared for maximum versatility and usable power delivery.
- Digital Ignition: CDI ignition system is ultra-reliable and never needs maintenance.
- Low Maintenance Engine: Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
- Easy Serviceability: Easy-access, tool-free air filter adds extra convenience during maintenance.
- Forestry-Friendly Exhaust: Lightweight exhaust system features quiet, USFS-approved spark arrestor.
- Robust, Compact Frame: Rigid frame design features a long wheelbase to accommodate bigger riders while maintaining quick, agile off-road handling.
- Advanced Rear Suspension: Single rear shock with 6.6 inches of travel and compression and rebound damping adjustability provide predictable handling for the aggressive rider.
- Trail-Ready Front Fork: 31mm telescopic front fork with 7.1 inches of travel has preload adjustability for plush, confidence-inspiring control over rough terrain.
- Adjustable Suspension: TT-R125LE features preload adjustability for even more aggressive offroad performance and handling.
- Nimble Wheels and Tires: Big 19-inch front and 16-inch rear wheels on the 125LE mean great handling and terrainability combined with sharp, predictable steering.
- Lightweight Swingarm: TT-R125LE features a lightweight aluminum box-section swingarm with snail-type chain adjusters for reduced unsprung weight and optimum suspension performance.
- Powerful Braking: Front disc and rear drum brakes deliver strong, dependable stopping power.
- Durable Knobby Tires: Knobby tires offer superb grip and exceptional wear.
- Low Seat Height: Long, YZ-style seat is low, comfortable and allows easy rider movement, with a gripper-style seat to aid seat-of-the-pants feel.
- Grippy Footpegs: Large, folding, cleated footpegs provide excellent footing, even in wet or muddy conditions.
- Racy Styling: Team Yamaha-inspired colors, graphics and front and side number plates create styling similar to larger YZ lineup. Sleek, narrow fuel tank helps create a big-bike look and feel.
- Fork Protection: Durable fork boots ensure excellent fork seal and stanchion tube protection.
- Engine Type: 124cc air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 54.0mm x 54.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Fuel Delivery: Mikuni® VM20 carburetor
- Ignition: CDI
- Transmission: Constant-mesh 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive: Chain
- Suspension / Front: 31mm telescopic fork, adjustable preload; 7.1 in. travel
- Suspension / Rear: Single shock, adjustable compression and rebound; 6.6 in. travel
- Brakes / Front: Hydraulic single disc, 220mm
- Brakes / Rear: Drum, 110mm
- Tires / Front: 70/100-19
- Tires / Rear: 90/100-16
- L x W x H: 74.2 in. x 31.3 in. x 42.7 in.
- Seat Height: 31.7 in.
- Wheelbase: 50.0 in.
- Rake (Caster Angle): 28.7 deg.
- Trail: 3.7 in.
- Maximum Ground Clearance: 10.4 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 1.6 gal.
- Fuel Economy: n/a
- Wet Weight: 198 lb.
- Warranty: 90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)
NOTES:Wet weight includes the vehicle with all standard equipment and all fluids, including oil, coolant (as applicable) and a full tank of fuel. It does not include the weight of options or accessories. Wet weight is useful in making real-world comparisons with other models. The riders depicted on this website are professionals, and all of the action was shot on a closed course. At Yamaha, we want every ride to be safe and enjoyable. Always dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Avoid excessive speeds and never engage in stunt riding. Never ride under the influence of alcohol or other drugs; it is illegal and dangerous. Always inspect your Yamaha before riding. Read the Owner's Manual and the product warning labels before operation. Yamaha and the Motorcycle Safety Foundation encourage you to ride safely and respect the environment. For safety and training information, see your dealer or call the MSF at 800.446.9227.
- Engine Type
- SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- Bore and Stroke
- 54.0mm x 54.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Mikuni® VM20 carburetor
- Front Suspension
- 31mm telescopic fork, adjustable preload; 7.1 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic single disc, 220mm
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock, adjustable compression and rebound; 6.6 in. travel
- Rear Brakes
- Drum, 110mm
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 198 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.6 gal.
- 50.0 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 10.4 in.
- Seat Height
- 31.7 in.
- 3.7 in.
- 28.7 deg.
- Constant-mesh 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive
- Team Yamaha Blue
- 90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)